Friday 20 March 2015

Friday Fabric Finds

It's been a long while between Friday Fabric Finds posts, so I have quite a few lovely things from my sponsors to share with you today!

Polka.Dot.Tea have recently received a bunch of new Liberty prints, including these fabulous Alice in Wonderland prints. I've been reading an abridged version of Alice in Wonderland to my 4 year old daughter recently, and she is very keen on the idea of an Alice quilt. I may have ordered a bundle of these prints for that very purpose ;o)


Sew Me a Song is running a Spring Shipping Sale at the moment on all orders. Becca is offering flat rate shipping of $2.50 US/$9.00 Canada/$12.00 Everywhere Else. No coupon needed! As always there is a whole lot of gorgeous to choose from and it was really hard to choose something to share with you! I'm really drawn to these Irome Seasons bundles from Kokka - those soft greys are just beautiful.


Pink Castle Fabrics are offering a huge 40% off their entire range of apparel fabrics this weekend!  There is a tonne of gorgeous stuff in there, including Cotton & Steel lawns, Essex linen and much, much more.


One collection I've been awaiting is Tula Pink's latest and greatest - Elizabeth. It's very reminiscent of her Parisville collection from a couple of years ago I think, and the colours (as always) are incredible. The Fat Quarter Shop have the full collection of Elizabeth available now! It's hard to pick a favorite, but I really love the sky colourway.


I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

xx Jess